VengeanceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut Down.

4 posters

Go down

Shut Down. Empty Shut Down.

Post  Shinta Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Shut down. Nexon went all legal on us and killed our host's internet. Bitches.

We will not be coming back up.
Shinta
Shinta

Back to top Go down

Shut Down. Empty Re: Shut Down.

Post  DreadLord(sYn) Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:49 am

Karma's a bitch isn't it.

DreadLord(sYn)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinta Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Yes Nick it is. What comes around goes around, and it bit me in the ass. Next time I'll learn to be a little nicer.
Hopefully next time you'll learn to be less of an ignorant immature dumb ass and move out of your basement with all your cats. Really Nick, you cussed me out? Didn't even have the balls to do it in my face. What are you? 11? No, your what...26 or something? Start acting your age man.

I would've been happy to settle our differences in Skype but your apparently beyond the point of maturity and would rather hide behind your friends and have them send me your hate messages instead of doing it yourself. If your willing to be mature enough I'd still like to talk to you.

PS: Sara isn't my lapdog. Can't believe you wouldn't like someone just because they were my friend. That sounds like something the little kids I teach might do.
Shinta
Shinta

Back to top Go down

Post  archvice Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 am

I'll miss you guys. It was fun while it lasted.

archvice

Back to top Go down

Post  VMSRulez Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 am

Haha great that douche bag has the same name as me -.- and i doubt he will have anything smart or meaningful to say to what you had to say owen :p

I guess now we know who kissed nexon's ass.

And i believe the people who have something done to them that they think is wrong (in this case owen i guess banning this guy for mouthing off to him and being disrespectful) they then subconsciously create that "karma" like sensation meaning that they themselves are the "karma" and/or in some way created the "karma" that came around in bit you in the ass, Basically saying that "karma" in this situation happened because he made it happen.

Its hard to explain "karma" is basically your subconscious controlling your actions to make you do things that set up this "karma" like situation. (And this is a better theory than "Ooh karma is just the natural order keeping things how they should be" or some magical universe bullshit.)
VMSRulez
VMSRulez

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadLord(sYn) Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:19 am

Shinta wrote:
Hopefully next time you'll learn to be less of an ignorant immature dumb ass and move out of your basement with all your cats.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Look who is talking you fucking removed my GM powers and banned me because I had family problems and I told you this. So go back to sucking off your moms dick. at least i have friends and am not all emo.

DreadLord(sYn)

Back to top Go down

Post  VMSRulez Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Actually i know who the true DMCA person is but i will not say since i have learned the horrible truth about VMS. No it's not dreadlord its someone not even owen would expect.
VMSRulez
VMSRulez

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinta Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:54 pm

VMSRulez wrote:Actually i know who the true DMCA person is but i will not say since i have learned the horrible truth about VMS. No it's not dreadlord its someone not even owen would expect.

Well our ISP is going to follow up on the fake phone call made to them and probably press charges, so if you don't want to get involved I suggest you surrender the information.

The "horrible truth" your talking about is probably a lie. We have allot of made up rumors about us to make us look bad. I guarantee you whatever it is your talking about is false and I'm sure I can come up with the proof for it.

@nick You were then banned for cussing me out. We'll talk about the reasons you were fired once you unblock me from skype.

And how am I half emo? That makes no sense at all.

I won't be checking this forum anymore. go here: http://vengeancems.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shinta
Shinta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down